Happy Friday Friends!! Hope you had a great start to 2017! How are those new year resolutions going? Are you struggling a bit? Well I have a solution for you!
I don’t know about you but a good planner makes all the difference. A good planner makes me feel organized, simplified, motivated, and like a #GirlBoss. Yes, having a badass planner makes me feel like all of this. When searching for a planner, I want it to be large, lots of space to write, monthly views, weekly views, daily views, pages for notes, and cute. All of you bloggers out there, admit it, a planner is perfect for tracking growth, setting monthly and yearly goals, and keeping all of your blog posts organized.
A perfect planner should include the following:
- Gorgeous cover designs, including co-ordinating cover pages for each month of the year
- Yearly goal-setting pages
- Goal planner worksheets
- Master year overview
- Year calendar
- Birthday calendar
- Christmas gift planner
- Full-page monthly calendars
- Monthly master lists
- Monthly budget worksheets
- Master weekly schedule
- Notes pages at the beginning and end of each month
- Dated daily layouts, week to a view
- Project planner worksheets
What do you think of it?